Nothing reminds us of retro Disneyland more than Tinker Bell flying across our TV screen during Wonderful World of Color. Now you can have the iconic scene frozen on your desk for all to see with this new Tinker Bell and Sleeping Beauty Castle statue.
Tinker Bell takes flight high above Sleeping Beauty Castle to ignite your evening with fireworks of the heart on this fully sculpted figure that will recall nostalgic times at Disneyland and in front of the family television set watching Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color.shopDisney
The statue is about 7 inches tall and has eye popping color that gives off an overall vintage look.
The Tinker Bell figure is part of the Disney Eras Collection for Disney100’s celebration.
Created especially for Disneyland Resort
- Fully sculpted Tinker Bell figurine
- Sleeping Beauty Castle miniature
- Translucent magic trail
- ”Welcome to Disneyland” title on base
- Tinker Bell began her daring aerial flight over Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland in 1961, the same year she began hosting Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color on NBC (following similar duties on ABC’s Disneyland and Walt Disney Presents from 1954-1960)
- Part of the Disney100 Collections
The Bare Necessities
- Resin / stone powder (calcium carbonate) / plastic / metal
- Approx. 7” H x 5” Diameter
Do you have think they captured the look of Walt Disney’s Wonderful World of Color?